Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It's almost the 4th of July....

That is one important date for me. I will be 3 years old! I expect lots of presents, just so you all know. Cards too! E-mails and assorted goodies please. Don't forget the birthdaycake. Last year I got a new blankey for my bed, and shrimp. More Rubber balls than I could play with, so I shared. And some of my favorite balls, with bells in them. Oh what fun that was, we drove mom crazy with all the dingling, tinklig of those balls. :))
For me it is going to be a milestone. An important one in fact. As my life expectantcy was given as 3-5 years, I have reached a big birthday. Not just that, I am still doing fantastic! Who would have thought that? I guess I am living prove that some things are indeed possible, if tended to, as mom tends to me in the most awesome way. She works hard to keep me well. So come celebrate with me! It's going to be a blast! Free cat nip for everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.