Wednesday, March 19, 2008

We're back!

It has been a long time since mom posted anything. Some of you might have thought we were gone. But, here we are, after a long winter, back with more on what's happening with me.


I am doing very well, for all the 3.5 yrs I am old. Everyone who knows me thinks it's a miracle in itself. Since no one really knows how long someone with my condition can live a great live, we all are just thrilled, especially me, that I am doing so well.

I have had no problems all winter, other than
keeping little ones in check. The infants have grown up, and are bigger than I am. we only have one that is still smaller than me. His name is Mikey, and he is such a baby. But he is very cute, isn't he?



Mom has moved me into the living room, because the kids were so bad; every night they would pull on my blanket in the hopes that my food dish would get close enough for them to steal my food. I hardly got any rest at all. The nice thing about being in the living room is that at night, when the kids are in the nursery, I get to hang out with mom, my crate can stay open, so I can come and go as I please. I can eat when I'm hungry, and come out when I want. I am taken full advantage of that, snuggling in with mom during the night, something I was never able to do before. I just love this new arrangment.
I also get to pounce on moms toes, one of my favorite games.

Needless to say, it's the most fun when mom is sleeping!

No comments: