Saturday, June 23, 2007

Itzy Bitzy Babies!



Oh my, look at these tiny little babies.

Two grayish ones, and two darker ones. So far their Mom has not been located. We are hoping that we can find her. I'm sure she misses them.

Of course I don't get to play with them, they just sleep, eat, and go to he bathroom anyway. They don't do much, well, they squeal when they are hungry. Mom said one of them purrs already. I am keeping my distance for now. Every now and again I take a peek, but that's about it. They're no fun right now, they don't play. Too bad.

That's ok, I have enough to keep me busy with Carlton being a bratty boy.

1 comment:

Queen Peanut said...

Hi, Peanut sadly can't understand your language, can you repeat in english, or german? Peanut wants to know what was said. Thanks