Friday, June 22, 2007

I know that look!

Mom has that look again. B A B I E S! I heard them squealing as soon as they came in. There are 4 of them, tiny ones I heard her say, 6-7 days old. What an age to lose their Mommy.
My mom has whisked me off to bed before they got here. Probably to keep me from jumping in with them. Tomorrow someone will try to find their mother. Can you imagine someone dumping 4 babies with their mom. Mom will feed them, weigh them, and check them out, and take pictures. The usual "intake" stuff to ID the babies. She will do all the Cat Mommy duties required including the so called diapering. Poor little Babies, I hope their Mommy can be found.
Well for tonight (and as long as needed) they will be on the heating pad. I know they will all be snuggled up in a heap. good night babies, can't wait to meet you....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.