Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Hello Friends near and far!

I missed my Mommy!

I got home a day before she came home, that's not what was supose to happen. All I could do is curl up into a little ball and feel sorry for myself. I had a tough time at the vet, they never let me out to play, and they got Lactulose all over my beautiful coat. So they gave me a bath- I can't believe it. I was not happy about that! Maybe they didn't know how to give me my medicine, I take it for mom just fine.

Finally my mommy came home the next day, good thing too, just in time for my medicine. I kind of gave her a hard time, turning my back towards her for leaving me so long in the Hospital. But I couldn't resist looking over my shoulder. She was still there, and I let her hold me. (I'll never tell how lonely I was without her). Mom told us what a wild 24 hrs it had been for her, stuck in Amsterdam, in a fancy hotel. If it had been me, I would have ordered everything on the menu, just to teach them a lesson, so they never leave anyone behind again.
When Mom finally got on the plane, she met this nice person, with an unusual name, Mert Sahin. He likes Main Coon cats, so Mommy told him all about Nicky. So I ask her to put some more Nicky pictures on this blog for Mert. Mommy gave him my e-mail addresse, and he can read all about me and my feline friends. Mom said he was a very polite young man, who had a Phd in Biology, Genetics was his field of interest. Wow that was great for mom, she like Biology too. I hope he has a chance to read this blog to see all the Nicky pictures I'm making mom put on here. There is even a Maine Coon e-mail addresse that mom can put on here for him. He can write some coments in the comment section.
This is for you Mert.
Baby Nicky:
2wks /Intake pic hungry/2.5wks


Poor Baby/2.5wks
diaper change/3wks
curious at 4 wks

8 wks, a giant among Babies
weighing nearly 3.5lbs

No comments: