Friday, June 26, 2009

Back again...



Lost in thought, or plotting..something..


It has been way too long since I wrote anything. To everyones surprise I am still here. I will be 5 on July 4th. It seems that mom is getting a bit older, and slower these days, but I am a mean, lean screaching machine. Things have settled down to a routine without the constant interruptions of these naughty babies. It has been a year since we had a baby, I am glad, now mom has more time for ME! Although that baby was relatively nice (pic is forthcoming) , mom has to download them first. To everyones amazement he is just a tiny kid, now a year old, he is hardly bigger than I am. But he is not sick, just tiny. Kind of cute for a boy, I guess. All I know is that I am still the best looking one here:)).
I found a new place to hang out last winter, the heater, mmm, nice and warm. Don't I look just splendid?

I am the royal cat, and sure know how to look the part.
Since I wrote last, I have gained a little weight, 1/2 lb, mom is happy and so am I. I haven't been sick since Christmas day, which also makes all of us happy. One of my friends, Sir Theodor isn't feeling really well anymore. I really loved to snuggle with him in all his wonderful fur. He is FIV positive, and it's starting to take a toll on him. He is getting thin, and so is his lovely coat. Mom takes good care of him, but there is little anyone can do.

The rest of the gang, the little ones are gone, and got adopted. It's getting a bit quiet here, guess I have to cause some kind of ruckes.

Wow is this fun! I'm rolling around the floor in front of the heater. I'm trashing and throwing a little bed around, much to moms dismay. But being a brat is just so much fun.

Wanna play?





No comments: