Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'm having a bit of a drool out tonight!

I'm sure not having any fun, spit running from my face in little rivers. P e w! What a mess. Mom just gave me another dose of Lactulose to abort any possible progression into the next phase. One could say Mom's on alert. I ask my Mom to share my thoughts about that, 'cause I really don't feel much like writing.

From my point of view, Peanut is one courageous little feline, who despite her momentary problem still has much to give. She will have to be observed for some time to see if the extra Lactulose has done it's usual thing, and stopped her from going into a seizure. At present she weighs 6.1 lbs, and the recent stress of being away from her normal surrounding may have finally caught up with her. Or she snuck some dry food when I wasn't looking. Who knows. Although unlikely, it does happen occasionally that I forget (being a mere human) to put up the dry food of the other kitties who live here with Peanut. I better go check on my little girl, let you know what happened later.

No comments: