Friday, June 22, 2007

Do computers really die?

Every now and again I do have a valid question. In Mom's words, the computer is dead. I didn't even know it was alive. Humans do use the strangest expressions. I always thought it was made out of plastic, and metal, and wires. It was something I could have fun with. You should see Mom's face when I run really fast over the keyboard. (hahaha). It just makes my day!
I guess you can all tell that I am feeling a whole lot better today. I got mega doses of Lactulose, or so it seemed. We managed to stay ahead of the neurological stuff and avoided a seizure. We sure make a fine team, I hang all over mom, drooling all over her arm, and Mom makes sure nothing goes wrong, and feeds me Lactulose every 2 hrs. until the nasty drooling stops.

No comments: