Sunday, April 1, 2007

Spring has sprung!

Do you see what I see.... purple flowers in my yard...










We haven't had much time to write lately. It's been a busy week for us, mom is preparing for a vacation, and is going crazy, sort of. So much to do, so little time. In the mean time life goes on as usual here.

The other thing that is going on right about now, is mating season. There are still people out there who let their unaltered boys and girls go out. I'm worried that mom is going to be taking in more dumped sick kittens this year. Those poor little ones that got left behind, or lost, or dumped by someone who didn't want to alter their female friends. Like many other people in this town, mom support a spay/neuter ordinance, but it is hard for the people in power to get it. Or so it seems. Kittens will be born needlessly, with no home for them- what is going to happen to all of them is anyone's guess.

Catching up on my story...

September 2006 was a good month, I was feeling so much better, kept eating away, playing like no tomorrow. Well I had a lot of catching up to do. As you can see I couldn't always wait to get fed, so I helped myself. And then Teddy, the old copy cat, had to try the same thing.










Only thing is, his head was too big and he hardly could fit in the bag. I didn't mind sharing, even though he was not suppose to eat my food.Just look how chubby I was then, I actually had a belly! Mom was happy that I could eat on my own again without the help of medication. So was I, I don't like taking medication all that much, except Uncle Bob's medicine. He makes it special for me with liver flavor, mmmm.

Here are some pictures my mom took in September 2006. I had so much fun. Doing all kinds of fun stuff, rolling around on the floor, playing with my toys.
Sometimes I was just plain silly with happiness at feeling so good. My favorite toy is that purple ball, it has a tail on it, perfect for flinging about.



Just look at how silly I was with my purple toy. I can play with that one forever. Also spend some time hanging out with my special boy Nicky.
He is the sweetest, most loyal friend I have. No matter what I do to him, he still loves me.

No comments: