Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Is Spring coming this year?

I do wonder, one day the weather looks like spring finally got here, the next we get snow.
We were having some technical difficulties with our computer lately and couldn't write. But for the most part all is up and running again.The only thing we can't do right now is pictures, but that will be fixed soon.
Next month Mom is going away for a few weeks, and so am I. Mom has bocked a spot for me at my favorite vet, just in case. At least if I get sick, my special vet is right there. I have never been away from my mommy for so long, and she worries that I will get sick missing her and my friends at home. I sure hope not, but never having the experience being separated from everyone for more than a few days, we just don't know.

No comments: