Sunday, June 28, 2009

Simon AND Frankie

Awe, aren't they adorable? Sleeping little Angels.

Even then, Frankie was bigger than Simon. Simon was already 12 weeks old, hard to believe, but true; Frankie was only 5 weeks old.













Finally I got a chance to check him out myself, up-close, and personal. I was right, he is a scrawny little kid. He really has no clue about anything. Just wanders around smelling everything. Mom scooped him up before I had the chnce to knight him. :)) Well, maybe he's just a tad too small for that.






I love you soo, mommy.

Simon, a little bigger now, loves to hug mommys leg, in hopes to get picked up and cuddled. He has 5 toes, look at that paw.








This falls under, strange but true.



Check this out....Frankie can fly up the post:) Simon can't believe his eyes.


















What-the heck- is that?



Simon grew together? I don't know but it sure looks strangely funny.


No comments: